Wednesday, December 08, 2004

When I push on my eyes I see a rainbow and fireworks

When I blink I see many shades of blue, though
I wish there were some reds, too, and greens.
On my eyelids I see an image of you.
You won't leave my mind's blind sight: my dreams.


When I blink I can’t help but see the wrong, yet
something says I want the best in me.
So I think I'll just blindly carry on, till
someone comes to feed the rest to me.


When I blink my mother's wailing in tears.
Past predications and foresight were wrong.
I thought I was empty; I'm full to the ears, still
I never thought I'd stand for so long.


There's a positive in the nuclei,
but there is not a negative charge.
I want to charge you till you tell me why--
till then baby you're still at large.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like this one a lot.

Sunday, December 12, 2004 4:33:00 PM  
Blogger Gary Crane said...

I knew you would!

Sunday, January 09, 2005 11:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home