Friday, May 26, 2006

O.J.A.L.A. with an accent on the last A

Your tummy’s nice & squishy like a marshmallow.
It says over here, the pool’s too shallow,
You are the reason men leave their wives.
but I can’t help it, I just want to dive.
Between you & eternity, it’d be hard to pick.
If I get banned from the pool, that lifeguard’s a dick.
Remember when I gave you CPR?
Think about the time I gave you CPR.

Ojalá is Spanish for “I wish”
I wish that I knew more Spanish.
If you think you’re an angel then you are right.
Buenas noches is significant of goodnight.
My mom says you’re cute and she’s a tough judge.
Señora B. gave me C’s it was some sort of grudge.
You know lots. You sure are something.
Middle school Spanish was worse than nothing.
I don’t get bored thinking about your face.
Should of taken French. They went a faster pace.
Think about the time we had Mrs. B.
Remember when we had Mrs. B?

Monkeys in the zoo can’t survive in the wild.
I can’t find the insurance forms. Where’re they filed?
They’re better off here, because of poachers.
Our lawyer is Jewish and she keeps kosher.
Apes aren’t monkeys. They’re a whole different thing.
Psalms are songs that we forgot how to sing.
In Spain, some primates have civil rights.
Our lawyer says she’ll put up a good fight.
No matter what they say, monkeys aren’t persons.
Call the doctor, if the condition worsens,
As for animal rights, I don’t give a hoot.
otherwise, this is a civil suit.
Think about the time we met outside a Spanish courthouse.
Remember when we met outside a Spanish courthouse?

Ojalá que be with you forever.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The last line is cute! Is this a rap?

Love, your friends Colin and Kay (who is noy Jay)

Friday, May 26, 2006 5:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home