Sunday, March 06, 2005

Dreams Enlisting Eternally Preserved Sunbeams

there are many drugs drugs drugs in my veins and popping my friendly firing synapses with chemicals a and b and c and c is the worst because that one controls my ugly side which has its usual ups and downs but now it's going crazy and the rate at which i'm falling is really going up up up and away i am flying flying falling into to heaven's closest nearest longest enemy into that lake of fire where angelic opposites and smiling sinners dwell throughout the upside down cathedral swarming with little blacks bells bells bells are ringing so loudly that my medicine those counter drugs i take can't wake me from this hell

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

this one's quite different from the others...but i enjoy it very much. very much. very. much.

Thursday, March 10, 2005 5:07:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home