Thursday, July 01, 2004

Reality Check

What if life just wasn't real?
Then what're all these things I feel,
What if life wasn’t real
Wounds like that will never heal.

What if you exist, only in my mind?
Your colors fake, my sight would go blind
For my eyes see nothing, but my mind much.
You're so close, but I don't dare to touch.

What if God was indeed God?
Where is my staff? Where's my rod?
There's no one here, No one's home.
I'm shriveled up, I'm so alone.

What if love was just a dream?
Everything less than what love seems.
Love is gone; everything up is now down.
Love is gone; everything down is…still down.

What if life just wasn't real?
Then what're all these things I feel,
Gushing, Rushing through my troubled head?
Toss me, turn me, keep me out of bed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home